The Art of Holding Space
To be rescheduled
This workshop is great for teachers, care givers, clinicians, doctors, or anyone wanting to learn more about how to hold a non-judgemental loving space. In this workshop there will be lecture, movement, journaling, meditation, and more. Led by Jaclyn Howell.
Conscious Breathing for Healing and Awakening
Saturday, June 6th, 2020
1pm - 3pm
Breathwork is a means of inducing an altered state of consciousness through full and connected breathing. An energy charge is created in the body, and as the energy disperses, it serves to release, or to cleanse blockages, both physical and emotional. Possible experiences include; resolution and release of current problems, unresolved childhood wounds, birth memories, past life remembrances and stored trauma in the body. Many also experience encounters with the divine, transcendence of time or space, oneness experiences, deep peace, unconditional love and orgasmic states.
The process is gentle, safe, and loving and almost every person will have a deep moving experience. As an added benefit, Breathwork is quite healthy for the body.
Benefits can include:
• Deepen a spiritual connection
• Dissolve stress and anxiety issues
• Release old baggage and disempowering beliefs
• Increased levels of awareness and intuition
• Heal emotional contributors to physical dis-ease
• Unblock the creative process
• Provide a safe and natural way to experience expanded states of consciousness
1305 Escalante Dr, Ste 202, Durango, CO 81303
Cost: $35 Pre-register/$40 at the door